Sunday, April 12, 2009

CNY Gathering Part 2

Continue from previous post but before that, here is Ms Tan's photo as requested by Ms Rawpotato!

IMG_9837

Here is some other photos of my friends...
This one,both also my friends that know them more than 15 years,then they suddenly become couple after Form 5!Sometime I feel quite weird because after knowing each other for so many years then only become couple,those kind of feeling..haha..but as long as they are happy..who cares!

IMG_9811

Okay,here come my face since I seldom show my face in my blog..Da...my new girlfriend?!!Hell no..haha..just another of my friend who didn't meet her for ages long...

IMG_9815

And this one even longer because we are not in the same secondary school after Primary grad and if I am not mistaken,I met her on the last year gathering which is also her first time attending the gathering after so many years...

IMG_9819

The big boss in red..

IMG_9822

And here is the poor guy...looks like lose a lot during gambling..

IMG_9821

Still camwhore-ing....

IMG_9829

And she already cannot tahan d...

IMG_9832

Hehe,this is a must for a good boyfriend..

IMG_9831

Guys,you see how sweet will it be if you are doing the same thing as what my friend is doing...

IMG_9841

Hehehe..ok la..I just make it up la..but trust me..your girlfriend will definitely love it especially during the shopping time..muahahaha

Allright,out of topic d..haha..without writing any further..let's end this post with another group photo before we leaving...

IMG_9808

2 comments:

生番薯 said...

some of ur dun look like chinese geh?

kimfei said...

yamer...which one??lol..if give them see ur comment..they sure gonna kill you...so you better answer carefully...hahhaa