Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CNY Yum Cha @Old Taste

Just to share another gathering with my friends during the Chinese New Year.Nothing much to tell, it is just a simple gathering where everyone chat around,then camwhore a while...Gosh..I tend to become so lazy...haha...but my working life is really a tired one..so please forgive me if I ain't pay much effort on my writing..kekeke

Anyway,here is some photo that taken during the session....
Our special guest who rarely can meet..

IMG_9865



With the pretty gal,Fann

IMG_9864



My buddy...

IMG_9870



Another joker...

IMG_9871



And Mr. Fee, oh ya...yesterday is his birthday..so ..just to wish him happy birthday for second time...muahaha..

IMG_9875



The person who sked flash so much...look at his eyes...LOL

IMG_9881



Lastly a fail camwhore...muahahaha...look at my big big face...really kns!!

IMG_9884