Friday, October 24, 2008

Ayuthaya ~ The Ancient City of Thailand

Let's continue with my Bangkok post..on another weekend while I stay at Bangkok,I had joined a day trip to the ancient city of Thailand, Ayuthaya.This is a very famous place because the it used to be a main province for the king of Thailand.

So,the bus depart from Bangkok around 7.30 am in the morning and it tooks around 1 and a half hour to reach the Ayuthaya Province.Actually I am quite regret for joining the 1 day trip because I should stay there for few days..wondering why?The place is so much different compare to the faboulous night life that you got in Bangkok or Pattaya..it is so peaceful over here..and it did makes people feel comfortable and relax..Anyway, here are some of the photo that I took during the trip..it is kind of rush as we only allow half an hour to explore the place and I can tell you that it is not even enough for you to visit one of the site..

First,we reach a Sitting Buddha Temple which is located just beside of the ancient site..

IMG_5952


IMG_5949

Here is the first view when you enter the site area..

IMG_5968


IMG_5973

this is the place where the building collapse..

IMG_5972


IMG_5979


IMG_6000

A little bit like what I saw in Bali..the Hindu style..

IMG_5977

and lastly...the one that I most satisfy with from all the photo that I took..

IMG_5991


Shall continue next on another site of the Famous Sleeping Buddha..till then..

No comments: