Friday, July 4, 2008

Go Go Bali ~ Tanah Lot

After a whole day of rushing, at last, we reached our ultimate destination of the day, Tanah Lot, the temple on the sea..*forgive my broken English, I just don’t have time to dig more information regarding to this place*

In my opinion, there are three temples that you must not miss which are the Bedugul Temple, Ubud Holy Spring Temple and the last one, Tanah Lot. The scenery is great, the sunset at this place is an absolutely a plus plus for it. So, I think for this post, I should just shut my mouth and show more photos of the place ya.

30-Tanah Lot
Another side of Tanah Lot Temple


31-Tanah Lot
Tanah Lot Temple


33-Tanah Lot Close up
Close up view of Tanah Lot Temple


34-The stream
The Stream


35-Silhoutte
I kinda like this one..how about you?


36-The model
The pretty gal spotted..


37-Tanah Lot Sunset
Potrait View of Sunset View


39-Tanah Lot Sunset

Lastly..hope you guys love the photo that I show..any comments are always welcome and I am always happy if somebody leave me a comment or message..See ya at Kuta Beach..

3 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

I love I love I love~~~
Those pictures are really nice!!!

I'm loving it :p

Anonymous said...

Nice pics :)

Ayumi Galuh said...

Very nice picture. I lIke it.....very much


Visit: http://www.tanahlot.net