Monday, May 5, 2008

HDR MMU President Square

Just a very short update for this before my blog dead again..Actually I have lot of things that I wanna tell you guys, and I have a lot of photos that I wanna share with you guys but I just don't have time to properly edit those photo or sit properly in front of my notebook and type a proper entry because I am still busy with my very last assignment and tons of other thing that need to settle.

So,basically,the photo that I gonna post in this entry is one of the product for the past few day where I happen to shoot inside the MMU campus.Recently, I am learning to do some HDR effect for the photo hence I just would like to show you guys how's the HDR effect can impress your picture.

This is the original picture where only the contrast, brightness and sharpness is being touch up a bit.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is the pciture where HDR effect is took place. For this picture,I create 3 pictures with different exposure by using the Photoshop CS3 and then combine and tone mapped by using Photomatrix Pro.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For those who are interested to know more about HDR effect,you may refer to this link.For my opinion,the HDR really give the picture a type of drama feel.Agree or not??I know some of you won't like such effect because it looks so fake but for me,it work just great!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the days when i was in MMU Melaka,it was the most memorable time i had.

Mei-Wah said...

Wow... both photos are very nice! the first one gave me impression of a peaceful place, and as for the second photo, i feel like there are tsunami/war/Decepticons going to come for an attack!

but i love both of it - each of it gives different feel to the person looking at it.

kimfei said...

@felex tan,wow...senior?or now in cyberjaya??

@meiwah,akaka...glad u like it..hehe..i just give a wild try only...