Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Famosa Shooting Session~Random Scene 1

For you guys who miss the previous post,just for your information..I am having my graduation vacation to Bali in this mean time while you reading this..so if I happen to not reply any message,or comment,please be patience because I will do it once I am back from there..

In this entry,I gonna show some random pics that I took when three of us have a walk at the A Famosa area...So as usual,I will just let the photo do the talking as I am damn busy to having fun at Bali...muakakakaka..As usual also...C & C are always welcome..

IMG_1839


IMG_2051


IMG_1845


IMG_1857


Definitely not a good day for photoshoot...damn lot of tourist until you can't avoid them to be appear in the scene...

IMG_1875


IMG_1900


IMG_1934


Then,we feel quite boring with all these tourists wondering around..so we take a walk to the St. Paul's Hill to find some new spot for shooting...and I found this...

IMG_1957


Then Ser don't want to be left out..

IMG_1958


IMG_1983


IMG_1987


IMG_2002


IMG_2008


What the heck are they shooting at??!!??No idea..?Haha..proceed to next picture then you will know..

IMG_2009


Hahaha...shooting at KIMFEI.BLOGSPOT.COM...muahahahhaa..Ok la..I know I am so so so lame....cannot mer..

IMG_2019


Haha...I think I am posting too much photo in once...somebody going to curse me for that already...anyway...I just change the photo hosting..now I am using Flickr to post all these photo...any difference if compare to previous post...load faster?? Let me know ya...Next will be some photo of the HDR effect..stay tuned!

No comments: