Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ah Geek's Birthday

Fuh..what a tiring weekend,but really enjoy the weekend with nothing to worry about..no more FYP..muahahaha..Back to the topic,last Friday,25 April is Ah Geek's birthday.I think most of you guys know who is he,for those who don't know,today is the day for you to know him.His picture exists quite often in my blog.The recent one will be in this post.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In Xuan Cafe

So,the other gang of friends are celebrating his birthday at some restaurant for their dinner while I only join them when they at the Xuan Cafe.As it is a big day for him,so he transform himself from a cold joker to a cool poser!Check this out!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Geek,the Birthday Boy

Nice or not..lol..This is my first time bringing my new baby for shooting..lol..damn excited...some more the other two who also bought the DSLR together with me are also there.So,basically,for the 1 hours plus,three of us just keep taking photo to try out our camera..Anyway,here are some potrait shot that I took on that day.The photo is not so sharp as I already soften the skin tone,else what dot also can see from the face.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nicole


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Woonlee


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Siti


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cj


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Choo Hang


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jap


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SzeYing


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
NianYou


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jian aka Miao


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cunlynn

Among all the potrait photos,the last one is my favourite..it is nice compose and with pretty color..what do you think?Feel free to comment ya..credit to all my friends for being my model..really thanks a lot..

Since this is consider the first outing for us after the FYP,so all of us are very enjoy except for some that need to present their FYP this coming Wednesday,good luck for them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The galz..

For birthday celebration,Birthday Cake is a must right!So,after we sing the song,the birthday boy provide a blow job for the candle,now he is going to kill the cake..Beware..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Poser

Hahaha...I bet all of you will agree with me that he already transform from a cold joker to a poser...

Lastly,a group photo without another two photographers..remember to send me the group photo ya...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So arr...I think that's all for now...dead tired as I just clean up my dirty room and also the toilet...Shall post some other photo in my next post..

P/S:I know this post consider a long one with loads of photo..Hope you guys are patience enough to read until here..nitez..For my friend who wants the potrait,buzz me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot...1st to comment..all photo vey nice...only me the ugliest.. but group photo weird weird de..seems like got ppl not yet prepare ler.haha...among all, i like cj's photo..

-SaMYP- said...

walao..no jio...nvm laa...ah geek is like tat 1 laa...hahhaa

FuTeChronic said...

later gt time go take those picture from u

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes said...

Thank you for thiss