Monday, January 14, 2008

My 100th Post

Well well well...I just realise that I make a mistake as I update my last post.The previous post is my 99th post and this post will be my 100th post.In less than 4 months time,I can't believe that I actually had posted 100 posts.This number will eventually equal to the total of my writings for the past 21 years.*sweat*

Even though this is my 100th post but I didnt plan up anything and didn't prepare to do some flash back of my history posts because I am freaking tired after the trip to Singapore.I had been travel to a lot of places and thats totally make my trip a rush one.I reach Shah Alam last night after around 8 hours travel by train from Singapore.Can you imagine I departed from Singapore at 1pm train and reach KL on 8.45 at night.Thats really a tiring one.

So,just let me rest for few days as I really busy to prepare my internship reports and also I need some time to do the photo editting.For those who did come often to my blog these few days when I am not around,I really would like to say thanks to you guys for the support and I am really sorry cause couldn't make it to reply you guys' message as what I promised cause I hardly have free time to check on my blog and also I hardly find any internet access to do so.So,I will try my best to update on my Singapore vacation in my next few posts.Welcome to Singapore...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

no break..
don't care..
faster update...with Sg post!!!
wahahahahah :P

kimfei said...

@jian,wah...give me some time ler...i havent start doing my internship report also...die la..

Mariuca said...

Wow, 100th post oredi? So fast! Keep up the great work Kim Fei and looking forward to ur Sing pics. :):):)

kimfei said...

@mariuca,haha..yeah...i am doing fast..kakaka...will update it soon..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on joining the 100-post Club!

kimfei said...

@jam,haha..thnx thnx...

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

i also havent do my report..
log book also belum finish reka story.. haha

kimfei said...

@jian,haha...u still got lot time since u already finish ur interns ler..I work till the last day ooo...