Thursday, December 27, 2007

Star Live Concert [Part I]

Last Saturday,My dear and I went to Sunway Pyramid to shop for some new clothes since the Megasales is still going on.At the same time,I was hoping that my buddy would give me a call just to inform me that he got the ticket for the Star Live Concert that I requested since Thursday.I seldom wanted to go for concert cause it is always crowding and always related to traffic jam but this time is a bit different.The special one is going to perform in this concert and this is the main reason I am so eager to attend and the same goes to my dear.

At around 12 in the noon time,my buddy finally call and saying that he at last help me found the ticket but I need to collect it at SS2 from his friend and that’s absolutely no problem and hence I got the two free tickets.*blink*blink*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This is the first time for me and my dear to attend such concert and actually feel quite excited about it.The Star Live Concert is jointly organized by NTV7 and some other co-sponsor.So I would cut the crap over here and lets the photo talk.There are total 16 singers that going to perform on that night.So,I will separate the post to two part and there are damn lot photo to post,therefore I hope you guys don’t complaint on the slow loading problem since I got no time to edit and combine the photo to poster-like picture.

So,I went there together with my dear,and some other friend from UTAR.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We were there around 7pm and what we can see is the VIP Zone area already crowded like hell and I think we are lucky to get the Zone B ticket cause it is still quite empty and we able to get a spot that quite near to the stage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then after around 1 hour plus of waiting,where the people wait till "long neck"[Chinese Phrase]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Finaly,the show is start...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


While we still guessing who will be the first to sing,there is 1 ppl raise from the centre stage..Can you guess who is he?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yeah..He is the one,the Prince-Nicholas Teo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Follow up by the sweet cutie from local,Stella Chung.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Next,we have the guest from HongKong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It is quite long time since she last visit to Malaysia.Coming on stage is new group from Taiwan,Da Mouth.Actually I never heard of this group but I know the sexy girl and they really rockz the stage.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Next on stage is JNK,another new group.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Following up is Jet Qi.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


One thing that I feel sad is the place when I standing can't shoot the photo when Jet Qi crossover with Penny when they playing guitar.Sad sad..I heart Penny...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After all those hip and surprise from Penny,its time to cool down a bit by Anthony..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The fans got high again when Claire Kuo Jing on stage.She is such a sweet and pretty cute girl from Taiwan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Next is Boyz Frenz,it is damn hard to shoot their photo coz they keep dancing only..LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When Karen Kong coming on stage..OMG..couldn't believe it..she got so many fans...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When people already high enough,we need someone that can make us higher and that would be the Grasshopper since they can jump high..*korf*korf*So lame hor..*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Before I end my post for this first part,present you Kwok Fai..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So,hope you all wont get bored with my sucky skill and really hope you all like it.Stay tune for the unshowing Celebrity singer...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice way to celebrate x-mas. But i had da best.. btw jie jie look so nice liao.. can borrow da dress meh??? u look hen shuai liao... hehe.. i wanna go to.. got nicholas teo, karen, claire , penny and all...T_T next time ajak me oso liao~~

Anonymous said...

omg..i wish to go this kind of concert but always got no chance..
ish..fast fast post 2nd part!
u stand far?use zoom?ur camera very geng!

Anonymous said...

I watched live TV broadcast. But I off after performance from Penny~

kimfei said...

@adyla,haha..no problem...next time sure ajak you if i got ticket..kekeke

@leo,hehe..consider quite far but not tat far..hehe..12X fully zoom get this kind of result loo..

@sean,ic..so you are Penny fans lor...should continue ma..got David Tao ler..keke

Mariuca said...

That Aisya lady is pretty! So nice that u got to enjoy the concert with ur gf, bet she's happy she came down to visit u here! :):):)

Anonymous said...

aah! I love the jeans that Nicholas is wearing, so damn low waist laa..!

I want to diet liao.. Then only can go for super low jeans..

kimfei said...

@mariuca,yea...she is crazy fans of David Tao,so she absolutely happy about tat..hehe

@yung.,haha...u wan show ur buttock ke...lol

Office Movers San Rafael said...

Loved reading thhis thanks