Monday, October 1, 2007

Three Stuff About Me

This few day really busy like hell,hectic load of notes needs to be fit in my little brain in limited time,and vomit it during during the exam.What a life...Today I told my friend,don't get nervous before going into the exam venue,we must keep smilling.You know why??Because if you keep smiling when you step into the venue,the paper will also smile to you.At first I am just try relax my friend from not being so nervous but in the end I just realize that the paper did smile to me,it even laugh at me for my stupidity for unable to answer the question well.sigh...Sorry if you paper laugh at you also...

After a nice rest for this whole afternoon,is time to start stu..no no..is start blogging first..hehe..Today I just realize I still have one tag from Miao which I miss out.Here come the tag..

~Three Stuff About Me~

Three names you go by?
1. Kimfei
2. Fei Ge
3. Black Pig(my hometown friend used to call me that)

Three physical things you like about yourself?
1. My hair(never had white hair so far)
2. My nose(my gf say it is like the Pooh's nose)
3. My dark skin(can go for Darlie commercial)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself?
1. My huge tummy
2. My double chin
3. My eyes(too small)

Three parts of your heritage?
1. Mole above lips
2. Mole between fingers
3. null

Three things you can't stand?
1. People smoking around (especially in non-smoking area)
2. Lier
3. Those stupid and rude driver on road

Three things that scare you?
1. Bird(not the bird as you think)
2. Gf missing in action
3. No more badminton after exam...

Three of your favourite shows?
1. Lost
2. Heroes
3. X-Files

Three of your favourite Japanese animes?
1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach

Three of your favourite current songs?
1. Ocean Size Love by Leigh Nash
2. The backgroud song of my blog
3. Only Love

Three movies you can watch over and over again?
1. King Arthur
2. Gladiator
3. The Terminal

Three movies you would like to watch?
1. Any interesting
2. and coming soon
3. movies

Three of your everyday essentials?
1. My Lappie
2. My HP
3. My Camera

Three things that you are wearing right now?
1. White shirt
2. shorts
3. and red under(joking only la..don't be so serious)

Three things you want in a relationship?
1. Happy
2. Stable
3. Trust

Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?
1. Hair
2. Body(honest me)
3. lips

Three bad habits?
1. Emotional sometime
2. Lazy
3. Rude word always from my mouth.

Three of your favourite hobbies?
1. Badminton
2. Watch sports game(any sports will do)
3. Surfing

Three careers you're considering or currently pursuing?
1. Not
2. Yet
3. Think of that

Three places you want to go on vacation?
1. I have
2. More than
3. Three Places that I want to go...

Three kid's names you like?
1. No
2. Idea
3. At All

Three things you want to do before you die?
1. Check On my blog
2. Say Good bye to all my friend
3. and will see them soon..(hehehe...so don't hope me die so soon)

Three things that you are stereotypically a [boy]?
1. I have hair on my leg
2. and the adam's apple
3. And of coz the most important part la..

Initials of three crushes?
1. My first crush
2. My first girlfriend
3. and still my first girlfriend

Three people you tag to do this?
1. CK
2. Woonlee
3. Genie Princess

Three more days to freedom..Good Luck !!

4 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hola Kimfei!! Oh I like Lost and Heroes too!! And what sort of BIRD are u afraid of la? LOL!!

Thanks for tagging me. I have so many unfinished tags, but I'll try to get yours out as soon as I can k! Have a nice night! Shazam!!!

Genie Princess

kimfei said...

mariuca : nvm..slowly take your time..i will wait to see urs..hehe

Anonymous said...

Blogging> Study> Sleep.
This should be the correct flow.
Haha.anyway..blog also equally important as study XD
Goodluck to you for your coming paper

Mariuca said...

Hi Kimfei! I did another similar meme to this one and mentioned u there as well in response to this one u tagged me with. Hope that's okay!

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2007/10/38-questions-with-mariuca.html