Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Will Never Let You Down

whoa....second post in an afternoon..???!!?yea yea..Your eye didn't shoot bird,this is http://kimfei.blogspot.com/. After having a not so nice rest due to the humid and hot weather,I so need the fresh air outside to keep myself chill out but I can't because the fact is I am still having the very last paper tomorow afternoon.

Allright,I know I know,you all might get "whoaaaa!!!" when you see my last entry,but don't be surprise and you may just neglect it,I am just trying to find a way where I can vomit out those feeling and please allow me to do that.You might think I still feel pissed off but hell not,I am not,not after I have a nap and dream of Jojo...

Who??Which Jojo??This Jojo la....


May be just now I am really piss off by some one and my face might just like him..
But now I am just like this...chill out..


And after tomorow paper,please make sure I am gonna smile like this.You guys have the resposibility remember ya....

Shit..can't stop thinking of what gonna do when the test ended,not even start to study yet..everybody,please donate your luck to me,I just need it tomorow...

Stay cool....and always be cool....23 hours till the moment...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish u..good luck ya~tml go play gao gao ok?i purposely stay here wait u all finish exam ler

Anonymous said...

Syiok.
I also wish I can smile likewise the kid.
can enjoy to the max ~!

kimfei said...

mapo : ya..i really enjoy gao gao..thnx lot..

jijitanky : don worry,ur time will come soon..

Anonymous said...

Eh kim fei... Truthfully ar from your photos, I think Jojo's much more hotter/prettier than Sonija Kwok XD. Then again, different people have different taste. A bit waste only... I should have gone there to shoot photos.

kimfei said...

eugene : don't worry,still got chance geh...