Thursday, December 25, 2008

Day Trip to Pulau Ketam

Two weeks ago,my family plan for a day trip to Pulau Ketam but too bad my two little sister didn't make it for the trip..If you are asking why Pulau Ketam..I also don't know why..I don't even know that there is a Pulau Ketam that located near Port Klang..Ok..just forgive me for not knowing it..

Actually there is nothing special about Pulau Ketam,my mum says a lot of ppl tell her that the seafood on Pulau Ketam very nice and cheap but after I tried it..really so so only..may be I am not visited the correct restaurant..Well,if you have interest to visit the small fishing village,then here is some tips for your journey.It is rather easy to take the KTM Komuter than you drive to Port Klang.So,just buy yourself a KTM Komuter ticket to Port Klang and when you reach there,get on the boat thats cost you around RM7 per adult and they will send you to Pulau Ketam.You need not to worry about those route or what so ever...

So, as usual,here is some photo that I took during the trip..Long time never touch my camera d..really scare that there is fungus in the lens..haha..

IMG_8606

My parent and my youngest bro..


IMG_8614

View from the dock


IMG_8619

Nope..I am not having my meal in this restaurant..may be you can give it a try..but never try its opposite restaurant..


IMG_8628

I don't know what's this call in english..but in cantonese is "zhu tan"..it's kind of shell creature like oyster..but looks really geli when you see it alive..


IMG_8631

The typical fishing village...anything that you can found in the fishing village you found it here..especially the smell...*yucks*

Lastly..took this when we heading back to Port Klang...the cloud is coming..

IMG_8641

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard bout Pulau Ketam before but dunno where is it located *LOL*

Long time didn't come here dy.. How are you and everything?

Hehehe.. Wish you a happier, healthier and richer in everything for the Year 2009 :)

Cheers.