Monday, November 17, 2008

KL Bird Park ~ Bird Bird in Action

It's been a week I "forgot" to update my blog...hehe..kinda busy recently as I suddenly being assign to a very headache project,plus my gf's mum came to KL during the weekend..hence..no time for blogging..

Anyway,just like to share some of the shots during the last visit to the Bird Park..hehe..still stuck at Bird Park..sigh..
1.

IMG_8133



2.

IMG_8141



3.

IMG_8182



4.

IMG_8189



5.

IMG_8259


I am trying to have a pan shot on this flamingo..lol..the result is I am still a noob..

6.

IMG_8263


Opps...this 1 should be Miao Miao in Action...to be continue..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..the first pic really impress me alot.Bird bird caught in action..haha

Anonymous said...

Use Ai servo for pan shot next time, then the F hight sikit!!! Next time go to wild shooting call me out mah..hehe.

Anonymous said...

i never went before KL bird park, just went to penang one last month... but did not bring my camera...too bad

Anonymous said...

Hi kim fei, wow ur blog is awesome! cAn u tell me more bout internship in maxis broadband? i m interested in having my practical there too..

Anonymous said...

Hi kim fei, wow ur blog is awesome! cAn u tell me more bout internship in maxis broadband? i m interested in having my practical there too..

ewesoon said...

thx!

ewesoon said...

thx!