Sunday, August 24, 2008

MIFC 2008~China

Wow...didn't notice that my blog is not updated for more than two weeks..lol..Recently really too busy for everything especially busy preparing for the presentation that will decide my job confirmation..Anyway,I did went for some outing during the weekend such as the MIFC which is held at Putrajaya PICC.For those who don't know about MIFC,it is stand for Malaysia International Fireworks Competition and you can click here for further information.

For your information,the event is still on going and the grand finale will fall on 29th of August.So,anyone who are free on that day should really grab the chance since this year the organiser is so kind enough to offer the free entrance at PICC for the public.So,here is some of my shots during my last outing.The fireworks are present by the China Team.The shot's angle is not so nice as this is my first time to be there and don't really know which place giving the best view but now I know it.Who ever want to know it,just leave me a message will do.The loading of this page may be will took some time but please don't mind to wait for it since I only update my blog once for such a long while..hehe..Hope you guys enjoy the photo ya..

IMG_6594


IMG_6631


IMG_6638


IMG_6670


IMG_6686


IMG_6688


IMG_6694


IMG_6695


IMG_6696


IMG_6709


IMG_6715


IMG_6752


IMG_6771


IMG_6777


IMG_6786


IMG_6790


IMG_6809


IMG_6815


So,what do you think about the photos?This is my first time on shooting fireworks,so the outcome really not that good but this coming grand finale,I think I might be going again to give a try..so who will be going may be we can meet ya...

No comments: