Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Port Dickson Family Day [Part 1]

Last Sunday,the second day after I back to my hometown,Segamat,my mum suggest to have a family trip to the nearby beaches since it is quite a long time for me to join them for any trip due to my university break which is always differ to those school holiday.So,we plan to have our family day at Teluk Kemang,Port Dickson.For me,I also love to join it because I am really stress and feel pressure of my study.

Early Sunday morning,where the sun is stil sleeping,the whole family already wake up and well prepare for the journey.It tooks about 2 hours before we reach the destination.When the time we reach there,it is around 7.30am and the day dawned with a cloudy sky.As you can see from the photo,it is a cloudy morning but I love the wheather,because this is the best time to jump into the sea.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Of course I didn't jump into it once I reach there.I don't what's you guys family style but my will prepare some food for the breakfast and lunch so that we can picnic at the beach.This is kind of old tradition since I was in primary school and I really miss it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So,first,we find a nice spot to put our stuffs as you can see from the photo.What do you think about the spot?Nice huh..keke..we are consider the early comer and there are only few tourist at the beachside.We are even earlier than those people who doing business over there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After having my breakfast,I took sometime to shoot some photo since the wheather is really nice to go with it.Oh ya..for your information,I didn't bring my camera along,hence,all these photo are taken by my Sony Ericsson K810i phone camera.

Sometime,it is not always the best if you reach first because after sometime,the people who doing their Chair For Rent Business came and claimed that the spot we sat at are belong to them for their so call business.Sigh,I don't understand how they can claim that they own the place.I don't even think they have license for the business.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Since we are there to enjoy,so we also don't want to argue with them,therefore we move to some other place which is near to the spot.After we move our ass off,the place are being conquer by all those chair and tyre tube shown in the photo.

After we move all our thing to the new spot,after we all filled with the delicious nasi lemak which prepared by my mum,all my sisbling already can't wait to jump into the hug of the ocean.The water is not really that clean if you compare to the east coast but for me,it is still acceptable and the beaches is quite clean as I can see the MPPD did put some effort to maintain the environment.Since I am enjoying myself in the sea,it is impossible for me to bring my handphone along ma so no photo..kakaka

After around 1 hour,most of us already back to the beach because the sun is showing its face already.The sky already evo from the cloudy sky to the bright blue sky with all those nicely shaped white cloud and this is my favourite.Everything I see blue sky,I will become really relax and I don't know why but I just love it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


We are having some rest after the tiring water activity.After the recovery by refilling the stomach with some snack,we start to do some common activity that people usually do,can you guess it??Hehe..just make a wild guess and I will tell you in my next post ya~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



P/S: ALL PHOTO ARE TAKEN BY MY SONYERICSSON K810I PHONE'S CAMERA!

5 comments:

Mei-Wah said...

are you serious?
you only use camra phone?
and yet you got beautiful pictures? (i also want...)

did you use any editing software?

p/s: linked you!

Anonymous said...

nice pic and trip. I'm from Penang, and this make me recall back the beautiful beaches used to be in Penang.

kimfei said...

@mei wah,do I sound joking??hehe..Yeap,I am using the software call neoImaging,but i only adjust the contrast and brightness of the photo..linked ya..

@catherine,i still havent have chance to go penang yet..went there twice but 1 is with trip,second is camping over there..LOL

Mei-Wah said...

wow... i also wanna learn up technique to brush up the photos i took. right now, i did not do any editing to my photos (cos i'm photoshop stupid...)

aih...

kimfei said...

@mei wah,may be u can try on some other photo edit software which is quite user friendly geh...i also noon in photoshop..lol..