Friday, November 9, 2007

Deepavali Eve @Italiannies

What you guys normally do during the Deepavali eve??Stay at home?Watch the fireworks that proudly brought to you by our friendly neighborhood??or clubbing till late night because the next day is Public Holiday??There are so much thing that we can do and the TeleGangz again decide to have another gathering and at the same time celebrates for Deepavali...*korf*corf*..Ok la..we didn't celebrate Deepavali but we are happy to have Deepavali as our nation celebration because thats mean we get another Public Holiday ma..this one day public holiday is very precious especially for us who having internship currently.Thats definitely means that we are get rid of one hectic working day..*keke*

For this time gathering,we decide to held it at One Utama's Italiannies.Don't ever ask me why One Utama again and you should never think that I like to go One Utama as well.Thats totally wrong b'coz I do not like to shop at One Utama at all.The building design and the layout is definitely not my type,but since One Utama is a more suitable place for us to gather around so no choice..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Italiannies


I am really excited for this second gathering since our first gathering is just not long ago..I think may be my friend read it from my blog that I miss them so much hence they held it fast for the second time..*cough*..hhaha..who knows..keke..I think I should express more of my "love" to them so that they can plan the gathering more frequently..*blek*

Here is some photo that I take in Italiannies.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Inner Design of Italiannies


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wine Rack


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eat,Drink and Be Italian


Hmm..I like the quote.."Eat,Drink and be Italian"I always wanted to travel to Italy especially its capital,Rome ever since I watch [Lizzie Mcquire:The Movie].I am totally attracted by the city,the culture especially the history of it..and there is another reason why I like Italy--->pizza which is Italian origin too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Busy To Make Order



The food is served without long waiting.Here is some of the food that we order,actually I already forgot the name of its...but my suggestion is if you are having a big gang gathering over there,it will be more worth to order the package for 4-6 person or the lady may share on the regular one since its quite large for one person to have it..I ordered the Tequila Sunrise as my drink and share the Carbonara Chicken with my friend.I don't know since when I like to have cocktail so much..LOL..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meatball Mushroom


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pasta that come with Meatball Mushroom


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Carbonara with Chicken



There is some other food but I didn't take photo of it..so random me..*korf*Hmph..*Sorry lor,if you wanted to see those food,you may just pay a visit to there..*blink*blink*

After our meal,we chit-chatting around,taking photo with my friends...This is the people that didn't join us for the first gathering,introduce to you our Ming Jie,Siti and Nicole.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From left:Ming Jie,Siti and Me


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Front:Nicole,Ming Jie and Me


For sure,we never left out our gangz photo since this is our TeleGangz gathering ma..hehe..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TeleGangz



Coming up next is the birthday celebration of our TeleGangz's Singe...opps..its tigress*korf*korf*..Ok Ok..I can feel the pinch liao..Its our Pretty + Elegant Leng Lui,Yean Hoong's birthday.Happy Birthday wor...Lets see whats the wishes that you make with the small little tiny birthday cake...keke...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whats the wishes of our birthday Gal,Siti


At last,I would like to greet and send my belated regards to my friends,my blog's readers,a very Happy Deepavali for Indian and Happy Belated Holidays for others..*hmph*..I know la...the holiday is passed d..but nevermind la..b'coz weekend is coming already...TGIF..jom jom..anyone??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..photos damn big size~hehehe..
too bad all of us very tired that day..if not will be more crazy..

kimfei said...

mapo : big size then can see more clearly ma..not nice??

生番薯 said...

wah...that restaurant not cheap right??the food like very nice

kimfei said...

生番薯 : hmm..the price not cheap lor..but then once a while still ok geh..since i never step into it..so just have a try lo...