Thursday, March 19, 2009

Huawei MRO CNY Dinner

Ho Ho Ho...miss one update already..last weekend I went to Cheras Mahkota, my uncle's open house and spend my entire weekend with my family and relatives. At first I am thinking on keep this updating latest by Monday but sadly to tell, I am heading off to Penang on Monday morning for business trip and came back on Tuesday.Then yesteday work until 9 something only reach home,hence this morning is the best time for the update...*seems like a lot of excuse hor*

Okay..just to cut the long story short..let's continue from the previous post! After the staff gathering, we have few hours free to hang around...but as you all know,the places around JW Marriott are all shopping complex which not really draw any of my interest...so we just walk around and then back to the hotel around 6 something, and have a rest at the couch before the start of the dinner..

This is my boss who is meeting with the "Zhou Gong"

IMG_9524

Not long after that, the registration is started..

IMG_9547

Part of my team members..

IMG_9544

Have a try on my newly bought UWA..

IMG_9558

This is my sifu aka my mentor when I joined Huawei...a very nice and kind person who willing to teach..

IMG_9555

Ok ok..I know you guys are bored...here come some interesting one..

Here are some of the pretty girls from the MRO department..

IMG_9567

Most of them already here...

IMG_9568

Huawei CSSD Team

IMG_9571

This means the starting of the dinner "lou yee sang"

IMG_9580

The best constume of the night...

IMG_9576

My mentor just got lucky enough to win away the second prize of the lucky draw...*when is my turn ler*

IMG_9582

To be honest, I really enjoy this dinner very much where you can get together with your team members, or even met with some guys from other department..hopefully next year still can join la...hehehe

1 comment:

Richard said...

I believe one and all must glance at it.
->